Monday, 5 February 2018

Lovely swap - gorgeous hearts

I recently organised a Fibre Heart swap with a group i'm in on Facebook, here is what I received and sent to my partners :)

















Thank you Ruth and Sheena - beautiful swap x

Saturday, 6 January 2018

What's in your Craft stash?

Had a massive clear out and clear up of all my craft stuff, 80% of it is in this double wardrobe, the other 20% (all art stuff) is under the bed :)





At least it's looking a bit more organised than it did 24 hours ago :)

Friday, 29 December 2017

Feeling the love at Christmas x

Well how was your Christmas?  Did Santa bring you everything you wanted?

I got some lovely presents including :

I do love a steampunk skull πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ 




A Game of Thrones journal πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„


Have a wonderful 2018 everybody xxxxx






Thursday, 21 December 2017

Friday, 15 December 2017

Pretty up your Christmas gifts

You can easily pretty up your Christmas gifts, all you need is a printer, wool, tiny pegs and a love of trawling through hundreds of free printable tags and wrapping paper images on Pinterest!

Of course unless you have an A3 printer the size will be restricted to A4, but still handy for all those smaller presents.

Found this beautiful deer paper, just adorable!  Do something unusual with the wool around the gifts instead of just tying around the box and voila!









xxx

Saturday, 9 December 2017

A little bit of Dutch delight!

Another beautiful swap (part of Rag Bag Gals), this time from Wen in the Netherlands :)



Wonderful artwork to!

xx

Friday, 8 December 2017

I have the best Pen Pals!


It's true, I have the best Pen Pals.

I received a Christmas swap this morning (a private one with my USA friend), and it's so lovely. 
πŸ’•πŸ’•



xxxx



Monday, 20 November 2017

A mini black panther in the house

Say hello to Fifi πŸ’™πŸ’™

Adopted from our friends who next year are going to Spain to live.  Her birth name was Vespa but we think Fifi suits her :)


xx

Wednesday, 8 November 2017

Another fabric card for a swap :)

Here is another fabric card soon to be winging it's way to Aussie.

Stitching and sticking is very therapeutic,  and I still manage to stick my fingers to the hot glue gun! πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’


πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Friday, 20 October 2017

A little walk with Nature

Needed some Autumnal fresh air today so off we went for about an hour, wind in our hair and fresh air in our lungs - nothing better.  This sort of weather suits me, very cool and breezy, even colder suits me better.

Off we go....


Walking along the quiet back streets


A park on our doorstep


Beautiful creatures



Nature heals


Just one of the beautiful old trees in the park


An hour well spent  πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Thursday, 12 October 2017

Kitchen cabinet off-cuts made into houses :)

We recently had a new kitchen and there were a few off cuts of wood just waiting to be up-cycled, just a saw was needed to cut a roof for a house template.  The snowy roof (s) are done with a hot glue gun and then painted over.  Free clip art/images were used as the frontage for both the house and the church.  Now they can be displayed on a shelf nearer December!




 xx