Saturday, 19 February 2011

If in doubt-chuck it out!

As we are moving soon (hopefully) we (hubby and me) decided to have a good old clear out today.  We are moving to a "wee" little house and have to sell or chuck a load of stuff.  My wardrobe has halved in size, my bra and knicker drawer has almost nothing in it....why oh why do us women hang on to ageing, grey, comfortable  bras that should have been blown up years ago??  As for our study....................we have the New Forest in there.  I've yet to venture under the bed where god knows what lurks!  I keep telling myself, Keep Calm and Carry on Chucking!   xx

2 comments:

  1. How brave of you. I'm all for throwing stuff out and if anything a bit too enthusiastic, but the other half thinks if it 'ain't broke, why get rid of it" - drives me mad. We are re-decorating from the top down and whilst he is at work (oops) the magic fairy remover comes in and takes stuff away - if you don't use it, you won't miss it is my motto. I just play dumb when months later he enquires about something......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! I am with you all the way on this one! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened