Sunday, 20 February 2011

WOW

I've been nominated for a "Stylish Blog Award"!!
From the lovely "Uniquely Yours"
I was so gobsmacked I nearly passed out!  xx



Rules of this award are:

1. Thank the person and include the link for the nomination. (All done)

2. Share 7 things about yourself (Here goes)

* I'm 55
* I'm married
* We have a beautiful cat called Charlie (or Mr Boo)
* I've seen Al Pacino live on stage and got his autograph (no really!)
* According to my sign i'm either a genius or completely mad 
* Yoga is great for backache
* I make the best fairy cakes

3. My 15 bloggers are:




4. I am trying to get a message to everyone, bear with!

xxx



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And thank you so much for including me in your 15 - really chuffed. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and thank you for the nomination! What I enjoy most about these awards is getting to know my fellow bloggers! Great facts honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and thanks for putting me in your 15.

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened