Tuesday, 15 March 2011

How am I supposed to draw?

Our Charlie (or Mr Boo as we affectionately call him) does not
like to be ignored.  In fact he will try anything to get attention.


mmmm.........If I just sit on the table I might get noticed.


No, thats not working............
Maybe if I lay down and try to look cute?



Well that didnt work either!

Aha!!  A good old chew on the drawing pad!


Time to get my thinking cap on!

Ive found a pencil sharpener!


Now ive found a pen!


This is my last shot...

An EMERY board, ya!!!!!


Yum Yum





Actually it didnt taste nice at all!!

Oh well i'll just fling myself around and act daft!!!!



Sooooo much fun today!

xx











4 comments:

  1. Don't you just love cats! Had 5 myself over the years and they just make you smile so much even though they do things like this and stop you working :) the worst is when they dive at the newspaper and rip it!

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous, gorgeous cat - lovely pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute, mine only ever wants to know me when I'm busy!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous cat! i have a couple of cats... a ginger one called Austin ... I think he has a few problems... he jumped in the toilet a couple of weeks ago, he has a penchant for brushes... make up brushes if he can get them, he got hold of my daughters blushed brush and was covered in it, meanwhile he has dropped everything into the loo including himself!

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened