Thursday, 28 April 2011

Happy Days!!

Tomorrow two people get married



Myself and hubby will be glued in front of the TV.
For those who think it's a waste of money - the majority would
prefer you go and moan somewhere else
Most of us will enjoy this happy day.

It's what the British do best.


Kate will no doubt look stunning.


And lets not forget the one person who should have been there


Diana would have been 50 this year

SO LETS RAISE A GLASS TO THE HAPPY COUPLE
AND TO THE LADY WHO WOULD HAVE BEEN THE
PERFECT MOTHER IN LAW!

HAPPY DAYS INDEED

XX







3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness 50. So glad you mentioned her too - always feel a little sad when I see photos of her - a wasted life. Hope you have a brilliant time watching all the pomp and glory on the TV. I will be taping it because my daughter is working - believe it or not - at a wedding. She is a wedding planner and of course this had all been booked before we were given the day off. So whilst Will ad Kate say their nuptials my daughter will be listening to another couples and about the same time too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall be glued myself I do love a wedding & this is just fairtale. Its so sad the beautiful diana will not be there she to was a true princess. I cant believe she would have been 50 has she really been gone that long!!! enjoy your day tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wedding is fab.
    The amount of taxpayers money spent on extra security etc etc etc is not so fab. There are so many things that need money that isn't there.
    So some ups some downs.
    Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened