Monday, 9 May 2011

A really lovely Craft and Hobby book

If you haven't heard of Panduro before then please log on here to take look www.pandurohobby.co.uk  
I discovered this company about 2 years ago on line and downloaded their book and I don't think there's a craft or hobby they haven't covered.

They supply just about everything possible for any crafter, and the layout of the book and their ideas are charming and informative.  There are some items here that I could not get anywhere else.  I would urge you to order a copy and you will not be able to put it down!!  Great reading for a squashy sofa and a cuppa!































2 comments:

  1. Looks like a brill read with loads of great ideas, may have to purchase!

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout about this, I am off to peruse the web page!! x

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened