Friday, 6 May 2011

Washing Day is a joy with this

It's OK I haven't lost my marbles, washing day (s) are still a pain in the backside BUT I was so fed up with my old wash bin (plastic and knackered) that I wondered if there was a site that sold ones with a WOW factor.  I found a site called WWW.MOLTOLIVING.CO.UK (click link below to enter site) and was pleasantly surprised at some of the lovely stuff they have on there.  Even their "dolly trollies" are cool , I wish i'd known this before I bought my "Dalmatian themed" one, anyway I found this little wash bin beauty on there, it's very different to anything iv'e seen before, you can have a choice of handle colours and they are ultra light and practical with the drawstring compartment inside.
What do you think?
WWW.MOLTOLIVING.CO.UK







XX

2 comments:

  1. Oooohhh posh or what! I love it, very designer chic! I love getting new household things too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very swish - almost worth having a lot of washing just to use it

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened