Sunday, 15 May 2011

Words of Wisdom?

Found these little words of wisdom on a lovely blog called http://bluebellandrosie.blogspot.com

Perhaps we should all take a minute to read this.  Most of us are our own worst enemy, especially those who try to salvage a living from our "crafts", and when nothing is selling we (most of the time) think our product is "crap".  We know that's not true of course, its all down to personal taste at the end of the day.

I can think of a couple of very prolific sellers on Folksy and I think "what's so special about their items?" then I see other sellers who are (in my opinion) excellent and they haven't sold a thing!!

I don't know the answer but these words do make you think!

XX




5 comments:

  1. This is a brilliant piece of advice and I have printed it off. I am going through a crisis at the moment - lack of confidence, self-doubt, plagued with anxiety over so many things and reading this has 'sort of put things in perspective'. Thank you so much for putting it on here. I love your blog and always look forward to reading it.

    Hugs to you
    xx Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I aggree there is alot of negativity around at the moment and alot of it could be avoided by taking a step back to look at the bigger picture. Great words with a positive spin. Thanks for sharing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous post! Thank You! I am always giving myself a good kicking about not being as clever at others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think most of us have down times when we have self doubt, this is good advice though not always easy to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this - it's really made me think (and I'll be passing it on to my DD too, she'll benefit from it). Elaine x

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened