Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Angel words

Fancied having another go at mixed media work.  I am on a steep learning curve as I really don't have a clue what i'm doing half the time, but I like to have a go!  Have used cut out paper, water colour pencils, gesso, PVA glue, fabric paint on hand made paper.









Also bought 3 tiny deep edge canvas boards and a set of Caran D'ache water colour pencils to work with.
  I visit dozens of art blogs and I am always inspired but also very aware that i'm not "copying" anyone's style.




XX


5 comments:

  1. your so clever the results are great. please come & feature on my page sometime

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got several sets of water-colour pencils and these ones are my favourite! They blend really well.

    I am so interested in mixed media and collage but haven't yet taken the plunge. Must have a go! Your results are fantastic!

    I love your blog I'm so glad I found it. I better bookmark you so I can come back and read more when I have more time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    what a fabulous blog you have! Have been meaning to have a look for ages, but haven't time for a decent blog session. Glad I finally made it!
    Great start to your mixed media experiment.
    I hope we get to see more. I reckon it takes a fair bit of thinking about to get something so seemingly random. It's very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great piece of art. p.s. I did get your comment on my blog. it seems very random - some can leave comments, some cannot. I usually do not have any trouble leaving comments on other blogs, but a couple have been a bit iffy and ended up giving up. I don't know the answer. xx

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened