Friday, 3 June 2011

Its hot in the study today!

Today its hot hot hot.  Today I am going to try and whip up some enthusiasm (lacking of late) and do something about the state of the study.  It is tiny and there is not a lot of scope.  As I write this I am waiting for a fold up table from Ikea.  This is going under the window so the light can come in all day, this may encourage me to do some more crafting.  My poor website is STILL under construction and my Folksy shop is looking a bit sparse.  Saying that in the last few days I had 2 sales out of the blue.  I've temporarily lost my Va Va Voom!

We (me and hubby) have tried to utilise every spare gap, but it is so difficult.  We knew we would have a storage problem when we decided to buy a tiny cottage, ( http://longspellsofsunshine.blogspot.com ) and the amount of stuff that we sold or had to throw was ridiculous.  Does it sound like i'm having a whinge?  Don't mean to but I think nearly 8 weeks of non stop renovating has taken its toll - basically we are both knackered!!





XX

4 comments:

  1. Love the shelving system, you can get loads of stuff on there! I usually find by taking things off the shelf and sorting you can probably find something that doesn't need to go back :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get out of the office & into the sunshine while we actually have it. Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking good. All takes time especially in a new place as nothing seems to fit like before - but you will get there. Take a little break, chill, and then return refreshed to start all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soak up the sun and enjoy thinking about how wonderful it will look when done! x

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened