Thursday, 30 June 2011

My personal favourite interior style

I have to admit ever since the Shabby and Chic words were fashionable I have loved the look.
Not to everyone's taste but you cant deny how tranquil and beautiful this look is.
If I suddenly came into heaps of cash I would get rid of every piece of furniture and start again.  Not that there's anything wrong with our furniture BUT its not "me" yet.

Here's a small selection of my own perfect dream interior.  What's yours?
Have a great Saturday lovelies!! x









XX

3 comments:

  1. It is so gorgeous, I could move in now!

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I adore shabby chic, I have just painted & distressed a dresser not that i know where to put it as its not to my partners taste at all he still need educating in interiors

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you....peaceful and tranquil. Unfortunately my hubby thinks it looks like it belongs on the garbage pile. (What do men know?)!!

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened