Monday, 25 July 2011

The few last items in my Folksy shop

I'm trying to think of some new items to put in my Folksy shop soon  http://www.folksy.com/shops/HandmadebyRosaLily.   Here are just a few that are left.

I really don't have a clue what to do next.  Art is so hard to sell, I am not that great with a sewing machine, I can make small felt things but the market is flooded, cards are so easy to make these days that everyone is doing their own thing.  I'm a bit lost.  I wish I could stick to ONE craft and be done with it !









XX  © rosa lily

7 comments:

  1. It's difficult isn't it.... I would create things that you love making, maybe things you can give as presents for special friends, stop looking for ideas to sell and maybe you'll stumble upon your next best seller :)
    Sue Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your art is really great and I would keep going with it! It does take a while to get known but your stuff is defo good enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little wooden signs, maybe try some more of these, they are quite sturdy and not too heavy to post :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some lovely items! Create for fun and things will happen! Hannah.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is sometimes hard to find your niche, but keep going trying out different bits and pieces and I'm sure you will find something that you want to focus on. I do really like your little canvases though, especially all the seasidey ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I had a cat I would have loved that first one - it did make me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stuff is great, I know it's hard to choose what to make but I would carry on making whatever takes your fancy, it is all the more unique that way.

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened