Sunday, 3 July 2011

Help!!!!!!!!!!!! Facebook

I have decided (probably not a good idea) to go back onto FB.  I have a Folksy shop and at one time you could get an app that linked your shop to FB automatically via a "tab".  Those tabs no longer exist so how on earth can I get my shop linked??  I dont want to sell from my shop or put the shop under a "business" if I can help it.  
I have put this query on Folksy forums but as yet no one can help.
So i'm turning to blogger! 
** Please explain in a way that I can understand it as iv'e had too much sun today! **

XX

4 comments:

  1. hello, sorry can't help - butdoes it help that you won a prize on my blog?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I think you have to have a business page account and it is linked to your normal facebook page. You can then add the app for the Folksy Shop, but cannot add it to a normal facebook page. Hope this helps. I don't sell from my facebook business page, just have it as a link to the Folksy Shop. To be honest I don't even know if people look at it!! So not really bothered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the link from my Folksy shop to FB. It used to go to your personal page but changed back along to go to your business one (which is when I guess yours disappeared!

    Can you set up a business page just to do with? I use Twitter too and you can link that from your FB so that by one listing action on Folksy you promote automatically twice.

    I am no expert but am happy to help if I can! PM me on Folksy as Dottie Designs

    Dottie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea. I have a facebook page and really haven't got a clue what I am doing! Thank you for entering my giveaway and becoming a follower. I am going to be following you too.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened