Thursday, 21 July 2011

This really is good weather for ducks

On my walk down to Tesco I thought I would take my camera and capture some lovely pics for you of where I live.  As soon as I stepped outside the heavens opened!!  Anyway undeterred I managed to take some cute pics of our local ducks, they have been here forever, and as you can see there is another batch of cute little ones!!  Earlier in the year there were some fluffy yellow ducklings, but I didn't have my camera that day!

If the weather clears up I will go out and about and start snapping!

In the meantime :









All say Ahhhh

XX

6 comments:

  1. aww ^-^ lucky you took your camera with you! I managed to get a shot of a duck just taking off from the pond last week =] it was good timing! take a look on my blog if you get the chance, I uploaded it in my last post

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh. . . they are cutr.
    Weather here is so dull making me feel dull too. .
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh scrummy little ducklings - aren't they just the cutest. Love em

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable! Must be amazing to hear them squawking! Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened