Sunday, 21 August 2011

This is a very beautiful blog

I love to find new blogs and I came across this one a few days ago

http://abbysgarden.blogspot.com

It's one of those blogs that you have to keep looking at, full of the most beautiful images with stunning photography -I would like to share some with you.  Click on the link and enjoy for yourself !

A fabulous craft room - I would just like to sit in it let alone be creative !






A mood board


Random inspiring images














XX









6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics, off to check it out now!

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning is the only word for it

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is one of my faves, too! Her work is so incredibly beautiful and detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an ethereal room, I would simply love to sit in for just a moment! :)
    xo Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's far too pretty to be practical for me. Very lovely but looks like an ornate nursery/sewing room.
    I just imagine my two boys 'helping' me it'd be black and grey before long.

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened