Monday, 3 October 2011

I want to paint a mermaid, but I did these instead !

No idea why but I want to try and paint a mermaid.
Never done one before - so in the meantime here are another three new little canvas mixed media paintings
I listed in my Etsy shop this morning :


© rosa lily










Also thought about listing some photography, not an easy subject I know but here are a few that may find there way into the shop in the future :

"Perfection"  © rosa lily


Baby Shoes 1956 © rosa lily


The cats whiskers (literally !)  © rosa lily


A rainbow of pencils


Can you guess what it is yet ?

No not a deep sea creature - a paint brush !  


XX


3 comments:

  1. Wow that paint-brush image is excellent. You must have a brilliant macro lens. Like your painting with the heart - love the colours you used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your boats, also your photos are wonderful, love the cat and pencils especially! hope you do a mermaid it will look fab :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened