Monday, 13 February 2012

Love Swap :)

I promised myself that I would do as many swaps as I could this year, I have already done an art swap, am waiting for Laa Laa's Travelling Box swap and this morning these beautiful items landed on my doormat from Sarah at Tilly Mint Boutique  http://tillymintboutique.wordpress.com .  The swap was arranged by Gems Country Life Dream http://dreamsofalifeinthecountry.blogspot.com .

 I was like an excited 12 year old this morning, here's what I got !

A pretty card and a fabric rose that was used to secure all the packets


Gorgeous handmade fabric buttons


Pink fabric plaited bracelet


A vintage earring bookmark


A Mollie Makes calendar


Two felt hearts (I wish we had "smellavision" screens!)


A super sweet coaster


A cosy for my endless cups of tea


Last but no least ~ a rather stunning tea cosy ~ I adore this :)


Until Sarah receives my swap I cant post any pictures of what I sent.

If anyone has never done a swap I would recommend it, it not only gives you heaps of inspiration looking at other peoples work but you make a lot of friends along the way :D

XX





3 comments:

  1. I understand the joy of recieving fabulous art! I am in AWE of others vision. What fun, sharing is and although I sometimes over extend, I love meeting so many beautiful creative souls........♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great swap gifts :) just love the tea cosy so cute! I do love swaps too although i seem to have missed a few already as I have been busy working on other things at the moment :( have a great week sweetie.

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous goodies - glad you had a good day

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened