Wednesday, 28 March 2012

A Dog's Life? I think not !

Let me introduce myself, my name is Charlie or Mr Boo as my "parents" like to call me (sigh).


And im just Gorgeous :)


Anyway the sun is shining and im looking for a cosy place to snooze  zzzzzzzz


Pay attention blogging friends!  Well I know that my Mum has an old duvet rolled up in the study and I also know it would be the perfect place for a sunny cat nap near a sunny window sill  :D


Oh yes this feels good ;)


I just need my chin rubbed please :)


Can this afternoon get any more perfect?  I think not.........

XX







6 comments:

  1. Mr Boo is so cute! And very handsome. Hope you're enjoying the sunshine too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah how lovely - not a care in the world

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, you can almost feel the bliss oozing out from the photos! Suzy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie! He is gorgeous, I would like to come give him a cuddle!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Give that feline a paint brush! ♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can almost hear the purrs of contentment just looking at these wonderful photos! what a sweetheart- I sometimes wish I was a spoilt house cat-what a great life they have!

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened