Saturday, 21 April 2012

Massive Ribbon sale


I have a huge (massive even) stack of ribbons.  In total there is 190, I may be one or two out!  Ribbons of every colour and size imaginable, including a variety of beautiful quality stitched ribbon.  I want to sell these and I thought if any of my blog friends were interested?  

I have a bundle of 88 x 36inch (and up to 1 metre) of ribbons.  













I have a bundle of 37 ribbons of less than 36 inches each

AND

A bundle of 37 ribbons of various sizes (odds and sods) and this tiny bundle of red and white thin ribbons

AND

A bundle of  28 very good thick cotton quality stitched ribbons each 36 inches long






99.9% of these ribbons is in perfect (or near perfect) condition (just need an iron)
I would like to sell this as a job lot if I can - in total you would have approx 105 metres as well as the odd sizes (74 of these).  If you are interested and have a Pay Pal account (preferably) email me with an offer.    UK only please.

So if you love your ribbons contact me at handmaderosalily (at) btinternet (dot) com  if you can make a reasonable offer :)  Try me!

I would love these to go to a good home please!



2 comments:

  1. Sadly...I live in Canada...What a gorgous parcel together or separate...I have paypal..and if there is anything left YOU know where to find me...♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh what gorgeous ribbons! Not sure I am in need of anymore at the moment (got a pretty good stash of my own going on!) but they are tempting.... :) Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened