Saturday, 7 April 2012

Travelling Box Swap has arrived :)

Today I received the Travelling Box Swap (arranged by Lynda at http://hookinwithlaalaa.blogspot.co.uk), and it's quite a bumper box of delights!





Under the rules I can take out items I want as long as I put back the same amount, I cant show what ive put in but must show what ive kept! So here are the items ive kept (see below). As you can see its 6 in total.  I put back 6 items to replace them.  I also put a few more items in the box  that I think my next swap partner would like, if she chooses them!  It's always a good idea to have a look at your partners blog to give you a few ideas.  The person next on the list to receive the box is Carolyn from http://carrad.blogspot.co.uk


Have fun everyone ~ this is a great swap :)

XX








3 comments:

  1. You ladies do lovely crochet! and I especially am drawn to the tiny footstool, with bobbles around it? (pin cushion?) What Fun indeed ~♥~ Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhh I'm so excited! I can't wait to get the box! Think it will be nearer Christmas by the time it reaches me! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosa Lily! Just wanted to pop across and say hello and thank you so, so much for the lovely message! Warmest of wishes from this old farmhouse - Glenda Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened