Monday, 28 May 2012

Ducks, Picnics and God save the Queen

Hello luverleys :)

Yesterday me and hubby decided a picnic was long overdue, so armed with 2 chairs and a hamper we trotted off (all of 2 minutes walk) to a local beauty spot where we laid camp right in front of the local cricket match.


After devouring some buns, crisps and the like we settle down to watch the match.  After a while I took my camera out and started having a stroll along the river bank.


Taking some pictures of the lovely greenery all around.




I even managed to capture the moon just hanging there in the cloudless sky :)



I saw some cheeky ducks having a wonderful time fishing with their bums in the air :0  I just adore ducks, I could watch them all day.




Even one of the cricket players wanted to get in on the act!


A wonderful and relaxing time was had by all.  

Today was "lets get the bunting out" day.



Even the old knackered shed had a makeover with an enormous flag  :)


~*~*~  Rule Britannia ~*~*~

 XX








5 comments:

  1. Oooh, what a lovely post hun! I am so envious of your picnic. What a great basket! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds lovely! Wish I had thought to have a picnic!

    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely weather for a picnic, the kids got the paddling pool out and had a fab time here ;o)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant - glad you had a good time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this! wanna follow each others blog?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened