Friday, 1 June 2012

God Save the Queen swap (wow)

This morning I received a big box from Alison  http://gingercatcrafts.blogspot.co.uk  in the God Save the Queen swap organised by Lynda over at Hookin with Laa Laa, and just look what I found inside!

Lots of lovely wrapped parcels


A fabulous card


An adorable heart
Hearts are my favourite


Welly boot keyring


Even the wrapping paper is far too good to throw!


Bunting napkins and a fab book


Soap


Bunting, chocolate and sweets


A Jubilee tray and pretty doilies 


Handmade tag


Attached to....................


This quite beautiful cushion


Just fabulous


Alison if you are reading this you have blown me away with these gifts xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another subject altogether I made this little bookmark yesterday and it will be my June Monthly Make over at The Felt Fairy (see side bar)



Have a glorious Jubilee weekend everyone!



13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Goodies lucky you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a VERY COOL lot you all are indeed.
    I enjoyed the button swap beyond words& made a new cyber friend. I am a huge admirer.....your cousin over the pond♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pen,

    So glad you liked it all, thanks once again for my gorgeous parcel.

    Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh, lovely parcel there hun. Ali has done you proud. Everything is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your parcel. Love the welly!! Your bookmark is fab! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You get such cool stuff. Those swaps are incredible
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some of the nicest things I've ever seen in a swap - I would happily have them all in my home too!! Lucky you! I especially love the heart, tray and doilies :) p.s thank you for your lovely comment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pen! I just found a SWAP that you and your creative gal pals would love
    booty-fullthings.blogspot.com It is just for UK...and is perfect for you all♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun I will check it out x

      Delete
  9. Wow - what an amazing parcel goodies! XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow lovely swap goodies there. I missed this one as I've had a lot on but am planning to join in the next one. Love you make this month I hope it's ok if I borrow the photo of your monthly make to do a blog post? I will link back to you here of course. Any problems please let me know x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you did well! Lucky duck! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened