Monday, 18 June 2012

Shabby love and vintage coastal




This is what iv'e been up to this afternoon.  I painted and distressed this small frame and typed some lovely words.  It says I LOVE YOU in 9 languages with the sentiment at the bottom that says "Love is the same in any language"




I also did this seaside themed deep framed picture.  Lots of wood used here, 2 shabby beach huts sitting near the sea.




These will be going into my Etsy shop soon (yah!!!), I need to make a few more things first!

© rosa lily refers to all art work and design

 xx



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous frame sweetie, love the words inside :) you are so clever! hope you are having a happy week.

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful Pen! Classic Simplicity / Elegant....♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are both beautiful - I love shabby chic and you are at master at it!! The sentiment in Love is the same in any language is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects! Happy summer to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy and both look great - love the idea of the first one. Hope it does well in your shop and you get loads more offers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. Don't forget to collect your versatile blogger award and to read the rules - go to my blog. I love all your stories, your makes and general view of the world. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there!
    I am your swap partner for All things British.Looking forward to reading your blog and learning all about you.
    Jille x

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened