Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Two more felt Monthly Makes for June

I'm working on 3 swaps at the moment and I have to admit iv'e caught the swap bug, it really does exist and you cant take medication for it.  Once you start it seems you can't stop:)  If you've never had a go please do, they are all great fun, especially the Christmas ones!

Just did these yesterday for the Monthly Make for June (Felt Fairy).
I think the scissors slipped when I cut the bookmark, it looks a bit wonky to me :(


A free stitch heart with layers of felt
This one is supposed to look wonky (just in case you wondered!)
The machine was going so fast I nearly took my hand off.  I'm no machine free stitcher by any means, I don't even have the correct needle fitted, but I thought i'd have a go anyway.



Have a good day sweeties

XX
© rosa lily




4 comments:

  1. Wow, behave yourself, three makes already you are putting us to shame! I love the free motion heart, it's sweet. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swapping is contageoussss....Especially when you chat it up with Britich Gals...they are go,go,go...Im exhausted but keeping up...just barely....
    Oh I seem to remember someone who has the
    most amazing edging stitch????that would be yu....have to runnnnnnnn ♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swapping is contageoussss especially chatting daily with you British Gals!!!
    I seem to remember your amazing edging handstitch...hmmmm if my fuzzy memory serves me..... You are always my choice for inspiration....♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I visited your blog today - I saw you on another friend's blog. You have so many charming pictures on here. I love all the London stuff. I was noticing the unique tea cups. I have been looking around for the perfect tea cup lately, and haven't found one. I love tea time. Me and my daughters started a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. Your blog is so cheerful to me. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened