Wednesday, 8 August 2012

All things British swap

A few days ago I received a lovely "Jar of Love" swap, and today another parcel came.  This time it was for the "All things British swap". My partner was Jille over at http://jillecymraeg.blogspot.co.uk
 Here is what I got  :)

A really beautiful card and envelope, how gorgeous are these?


A very big British flag bag


A cute brooch


Cool button bracelet


A bath scrubby


A fab "Crown" shower cap. 


 A bank card sticker


Tissues


Chocolate (this will last about 5 seconds)


Last but not least - a fantastic wood "God save the Queen" sign


I also bought some beautiful art from "The Secret Hermit" and that also arrived this morning - such talent, i'm hoping it rubs off  ;D  Isn't she just wonderful?




I am also doing another Art Swap, over at http://paintmyselfpretty.blogspot.co.uk  This time I have to produce a mermaid :O  So I will be trying my best to send something that doesn't resemble a haddock!!
Thank you to everyone who took the time to comment on our "Mr Boo" (last post), and to Chrissy especially  xx  We really were very touched by everyone's kindness.







7 comments:

  1. You British Gals ....what imaginations I love visiting and seeing your SWAPS...amazing indeed....Well you have done it once again Penn, I will follow you into the Mermaid Swap, keeping up with all of you fab gals is an Olympic Sport in itself.........♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, didn't you do well. Lovin the shower cap....

    Melaniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do take part in some awesome swaps, it must be so exciting getting all that wonderful mail all the time!!!

    I am super glad you like the painting hun, thanks again for purchasing, you are a star!!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be like christmas every week in your house Pen, all these gorgeous goodies arriving. Love your purchased picture - very you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to receive such gorgeous things :)

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for helping to spread the word about my little 'ol mermaidy swap!!

    So happy to have you along!!

    ...and I am so sorry about Mr. Boo....what a beautiful picture of him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy that you like your gifts. It was lovely to be your partner and choose gifts that I thought you would like
    Jille x

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened