Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Jar of Love Swap

I recently took part in yet another swap, this time hosted by Katie over at http://booty-fullthings.blogspot.co.uk.   The idea was to fill a jar of your choice with anything you like.  What a great idea! So it was a lovely surprise when my parcel came.  The best thing about swaps is that you never know what's inside the parcels, and I can honestly say iv'e never been disappointed. I felt so spoilt by my swap partner Melanie at http://thepatchworkrobin.blogspot.co.uk  I love everything in her jar and I am delighted by her generosity and her gorgeous gifts!
This is what I received :)




















Thank you Mel xxx




4 comments:

  1. O my goodness you did so well. What beautiful goodies.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was all that in the jar? Wow - some gorgeous goodies

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous goodies! I'm glad you've enjoyed this swap. Love Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a lovely swap.....
    Sue Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened