Sunday, 12 August 2012

Ouch

Not much has gone on this week, I did start to get a twinge on my back tooth (this has been an ongoing problem) and this morning I woke up with a boxer's mouth.  Swollen and painful, in other words an abscess  on my tooth :(  One side of my face was completely numb, at least I can feel something this afternoon.  The chipmunk look is not an attractive one!

Why are teeth such a problem?  When you stop believing in the tooth fairy - you get false teeth!

Have a lovely rest of the weekend xx


6 comments:

  1. My sympathies dear Penn. Having hidious teeth myself..lack of dental coverage ect. so I am going to get my woodworker husband to make me new ones...be brave :)
    do you have oral gel in England? I cant be without is...lolol ♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouchy!!!! I hate toothy issues, I hope it gets sorted quickly hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any type of pain located in the head is the worst....and tooth pain can just radiate like no other! I'm so sorry....hope you are better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have my sympathies poor you. Sounds like you might need antibiotics. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened