Saturday, 20 October 2012

Pins and things

© please respect my copyright

I am sitting here in my study wondering what I can write about, so I turned to Pinterest for inspiration.  I now have an incredible 2203 followers (the mind boggles).  You either love Pinterest or you loathe it.  I get a huge deal of inspiration from other peoples "pins".  Funny, sad, amazing, wise, clever (like rubbing white chalk on a grease stain and then washing as normal - it works!) and many other things that would take too long to talk about.  Here is a short selection of just a few of my favourite pins.

NEVER GIVE UP
Don't ever give up (or stop smiling).

HUMPFREY BOGART AGED 2

Humphrey Bogart, age 2.  Looks nothing like adult him.  Adorable.

99 YEARS YOUNG - WOW

Esther Tuttle, age 99  How to be confident: Treasure your health every day.  "Your body is your instrument, and you have to take beautiful care of it. I do one hour of yoga and walk for 30 minutes every day. You really enjoy life a lot more if you're healthy. And I never leave home without putting on lipstick—it makes me feel pretty!"

ARE YOUR PROBLEMS REALLY THAT BAD?

Homeless

ELIZABETH TAYLOR AND HER BROTHER

Elizabeth Taylor with her brother, 1930s

 OBAMA (PRESIDENT)  HA HA

obama.....imagine the future!!!...

IF YOU DRINK LIKE A MAN
YOU MIGHT END UP LOOKING LIKE ONE

ahahahahahah!!!!!

I'M SPEECHLESS
THESE ARE MADNESS

ow ow ow ow ow ow

All taken from my Pinterest boards "Famous & Infamous" and "No Way"

Have a good weekend y'all  xx

4 comments:

  1. I am new to Pinterest, but can find myself lost for hours jumping from one board to another. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge pinterest fan too, I use it as a scrapbook of the great and wonderful things I find. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha brilliant - love them all. Those shoes tho - no way

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened