Friday, 1 February 2013

It's my Birthday


It’s my birthday today * [hip hip hurray]
}}}
Other more important news ~ our nest (our lovely old cottage) is, as we speak, going under a transformation, starting in the lounge. All whites and creams,  country comfy is the plan. This year we will be decorating everything and we (hubby and I) are determined to get the study to look like a crafting studio and not a dumping ground, this will be the last room to tackle.
}
I have also started (not yet live to the world) a new website, so during the coming year I can gradually fill it up with “pretty” stuff for your nest!
I will try hard to become efficient in all things sewing, I will try not to become bored after 5 minutes (a real struggle for me) and to read and digest as many blogs/books as I can where I will be inspired by those clever ladies who 
churn out item after item.
}
So over the coming year I hope you will enjoy my journey and all the items I will be filling my nest with.
}
Lastly yesterday I won a beautiful giveaway organised by Glenda, browse her stunning blog here http://thepapermulberry.blogspot.co.uk 
 }     
I will be posting about this lovely gift in a few days time.
*

6 comments:

  1. A new start to the year then. Like your new blog layout. It seemed funny to suddenly start reading on the left instead of the right - shows how we become ingrained with repetition. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU as well. Looking forward to seeing all your transformations and your new website - good luck on that. You are so like me, get bored real quick. I've changed my blog so many times, but the last was actually thrust upon me as the background just disappeared!! Have a good day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Thank you so much for the lovely mention - so kind! Warmest birthday wishes - Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now the Day is a Happy One!!! Happy Birthday Blogfriend xoxox I will Cheers! to you today. Also I will be cheering you on for the up and coming website...you know I am a huge FAN! ♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, one of the best days to be born on of course :)
    SueXxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday and congrats fro winning the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! Lot's of exciting things happening! Good luck with the decorating and the new website xx

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened