Sunday, 9 June 2013

Vintage Tea Time

Myself & Mr. P decided to have a vintage tea today.  Homemade biscuits and cakes with a few sarni’s, and a big pot of tea.  The lovely tea cosy was part of a swap I did last year }





We have also been doing our family tree on Ancestry.  My side of the family originate from Alderney (Channel Isles), some ancestors lived on a massive estate in Norfolk, one ended up in a poor house and apparently there is even a pirate in the family (mon dieu!!).
 
Not him unfortunately !

Have a good night peeps  }}

7 comments:

  1. My sister as you have read has been doing ours...and I have 4 duatangs full already from her...I think it is addictive! So have FUN!!!
    What a lovely interlude at your cafe! so elegant indeed..........♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy yummy and fascinating things to find out about family history. Final yummy for JD! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily,
    I love tea time, and I am also interested in Ancestry. Oh, you have a Pirate in the family, wow!

    Have a nice Sunday.

    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm afternoon tea is such a treat isn't it and I love your tea cosy Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all I love that you had a vintage tea day......so cool!!

    The ancestry thing sounds like fun too, I've never done anything like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Afternoon tea, one of my favourites. I do have a sweet tooth and always gravitate to the cakes rather than savoury. I tried our family tree and couldn't get past my grandparents on both sides. I think my parents have a few skeletons in their closets and it seems they want to stay there too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely - afternoon tea, very civilized.... Shame about Johnny Depp though..... :-(

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened