Friday, 11 October 2013

Feeling Creative? Christmas Envelope swap - Open to all

How do you fancy a Christmas Envelope swap?  There’s nothing to buy, just the cost of a stamp, interested? *

The idea is to get yourself an envelope, any size, any type, and decorate it.  Couldn't be simpler right?  Then all you have to do is send it to me and I will send you one in return.

How do I decorate an envelope I can hear you ask well you can paint, draw, doodle, stamp, stick, embellish, stitch in fact anything you want but remember the theme is Christmas.  Can’t think of anything Christmassy?  A few suggestions:


Christmas tree
Snowman
Angel
Xmas Pudding
Star
Fairy
Bells Candles
Elves
Santa
Reindeer
Stockings
Decorations
Santa hats
Berries
Candy Canes
Glitter!

Come and join in the fun *
Once you have finished your envelope just pop it into another envelope and send it to me, when I receive yours I will send you one back all decorated.  I keep all my swaps and this is a nice way to collect even more artwork!
This is open to all but be quick as I have to have all envelopes by the 11th November 2013.
Just leave me a message here or on Facebook by the 26th October and I will contact you directly with my address details..

Spread a bit of Yuletide joy *

Really like the simple crafty wrapping paper. Great idea. #pintowinGifts @Gifts.com





7 comments:

  1. Your Canuk Friend is IN! So a decorated envelope inside an envelope sent to You? Christmas Theme! Is that it? xoxoDebi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good, count me in :)

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there I have just popped over from Puddleduck Grange. I would like to join and would like to know if it would be ok for me to create a fabric envelope. No worries if I can't I will get out my crafty pens.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please, I'd love to join in - what a great idea! Suzanne XX

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened