Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Christmas Swap Envelopes revealed

It was great fun organising the Christmas Envelope swap, and I can now reveal the fabulous creations that my lovely ladies sent to me. I loved the fact that every card was completely different.  All these envelopes will be strung together into a festive garland and displayed in my lounge over the Christmas period, it’s a unique reminder of blogging festive fun!  Those who sent a card or a little 'extra' I appreciate your kindness very much 

 In no particular order :
Ali  A




Chrissy  A



Jo   A


Deb  A


 Debi   A





Suzanne  A



C
Here are the cards I sent out (front and back)









Links to all swappers :

http://puddleduckgrange.blogspot.co.uk


Ltu L


7 comments:

  1. They all are so very different and beautiful! I absolutely loved this swap my dear friend! I especially adore my envelops and ornaments , they will be cherished with the other Rosa Lily Creations I am fortunate to have!! xoxoDebi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous collection and as you say every one so different. Great fun. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every envelope is so pretty and christmasy, thank you so much for organising the swap and I love your idea of making them into bunting :)

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful to see what everyone made and how different they are. They are all beautiful.
    Thanks for hosting this. It was a lovely swap.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All such beauties!! I've popped over from Bee Happy to see the envelopes. What a splendid idea, and I like all of the creativity in each one of them. Delightful!!

    Enjoy your envelopes, and have a glorious day,

    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a talented bunch you all are... Every envelope was different.
    Can we do it again next year?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened