Sunday, 1 December 2013

Naked - and in our lounge

You were just a bit curious admit it......


So much to do............



Then all of a sudden.................

Ta Da!


The eagle eyed among you may have noticed a rather strange 'fairy' at the top of the tree.  Myself and hubby have had this tradition of using 'Shaun the Sheep'.  We have nothing against fairies (or stars) but we have a weird sense of humour (me more so), and I can't think of anyone who has the same, so the tradition has stayed.  Traditionalists will no doubt be horrified - at least he gets a reaction :)


We still have more to go, but for the time being this is what we have done so far.











This is vintage, I remember this when I was a tot.


This is also vintage, and completely knackered - but it's precious. 


I made this when I was about 6





Even Budda got some bling this year


Happy 1st December lovelies xxx

Rosa Lily L







5 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful, well worth the wait :)

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are an inspiration! Magazine perfect! I love Shaun! And the scary Santa! Your hearth is inviting , cozy and comfy and such a delight! xoDebi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant. I have to wait until the third week into December before being allowed to put up the decs and still waiting for hubby to make my box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks so Christmassy! I think it will be another couple of weeks before I can stop sewing and start on my own Christmas! Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened