Thursday, 20 March 2014

Stitch Fest day

Apart from art and photography I do have a lot of other interests, occasionally I get into a sewing mood, so I made these today - they just need a hanging ribbon on each of them.  Three are small and one is large, materials used were linen, antique lace, old worn denim, a few old buttons and a few other bits and pieces I could find, mainly roughly hand sewn.

'Sweet little things to hang'



















 
 



Also I had a lovely PIF gift from Debi (all the way from cold Canada!!) - just gorgeous, I love my gloves :)



☆☆* ♥♥ *☆☆L tu L☆☆* ♥♥ *☆☆



3 comments:

  1. Your design and vision in each stitch is beautiful. The Bee is my Wow! and I'm in awe of your skill!
    Thankfully those amazing fingers of yours are now kept toasty! xoxoxoxoDebi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Rosa Lily! Talented lady. They are fabulous, I love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You clever, clever lady...
    These are divine. xx

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened