Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Getting used to a new computer!

Our old computer is SO old that we had to update to a shiny new one, with a whizzy touch screen.  Trouble is that I am so familiar with the old one that getting used to everything is a mammoth task :)

I couldn't use blogger at first, it seems OK now, so what else have I been up to?  Well I bought a lovely cushion from Becki
as we have a coastal home it seemed appropriate.



Also been sketching some ideas for my ongoing swap :)


Moved my hubbies piano into the lounge, better than up against the wall in the study!


Finally I treated myself to an electronic typewriter, perfect working order from Ebay - £20 :)
Good for addressing envelopes, and using on artwork instead of stamping letters.


Have a lovely rest of the day

☆☆* ♥♥ ** ♥♥ *☆☆




2 comments:

  1. Fantastic cushion! Eye Popping accent piece! I want one! And I see a gorgeousness Princess looking for an adventure! maybe in Canada?
    Seaside romance and a piano player!!!! Type that quick!!! ( I want a typewriter now as well, thank you for the FAB visit!!! xoxoxoDebi

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting a new computer. The cushion is lovely and from what you've shown us of your new home, it will feel perfectly at home. I'm sure your hubby is pleased with his lovely view, I think you might be hearing more music. Oh I do miss the sound of a real typewriter, it's not quite the same tapping away on a keyboard.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened