Friday, 22 August 2014

My little dream has come true

Quite a long time ago I started writing two short stories, one of them over three years ago, just to prove to myself that I could do it.  Well both are now finished, one is published (see below) and one is very near.

Ever had a dream?  I'm not in this for money, in fact money has never been a motivation for me, you have to like (love) what you do.  To actually see this little book sitting on my table this morning was the biggest thrill, I can't begin to tell you!

It will be re-published on Amazon soon along with a 2nd book.

It is a gentle tale of two children who never lost the magic.  There is one 'dark' character in the book (the sitter) and she does get caught out by the children while watching a 'naughty channel', therefore not suitable for small kiddo's.  Aimed really at an older group who haven't grown up and want to get lost in a fantasy.

It also has a couple of recipes etc at the back plus some Christmas facts.




Enjoy xx

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Applause! Applause! No longer a procrastinator, but a published author! I am tickled for you and admire your courage! Warmest Wishes and Huge Hug!
    xoDebi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful news. Dreams really do come true.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened