Thursday, 12 February 2015

Friday the 13th - don't be afraid

I did a post similar to this 2 years ago and according to my blog 'stats' it had the 2nd highest number of page views ever - strange?  or do most of us just like the dark side?


There are 3 Friday the 13th's this year, your'e not worried are you?

For pagans, 13 is actually a lucky number. It corresponds with the number of full moons in a year. 


The deadliest associations with no 13 - there are 13 stairs leading to the gallows, the blade in a guillotine always fell from a height of 13 feet, a hangman has 13 knots in a hangman's noose, there are 13 witches in a coven.

Keep an eye out for 666 on this day. In the Book of Revelation, 666 is the number of the "beast" - it's often interpreted as the mark of Satan and a sign of the "end times." Remember "The Omen?"




xx





2 comments:

  1. We look forward to this special day, especially after the hideous Mercury in Retrograded for a whole month.....
    Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday the 13th. My daughter was born on the 13th so I don't fear it.
    I really enjoyed all your facts, especially the June full moon. I will make sure I take note of it.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened