Friday, 31 July 2015

Stunning Rye (a gem in East Sussex)

Spent a day (and evening stopover) in Rye this week.  It's been ages since we went so the visit was long overdue.  It's a beautiful place, magical even, the photo's speak for themselves :)




Beautiful old door




Pretty cafe with shop 


Retro chairs




I once named two houses Christmas Cottage!




A house with a sense of humour


Just for people watching!









Harry Potter magic :)











A very friendly lucky black cat :)


I have decided this is where I will spend my lottery win........







2 comments:

  1. Imagination and Inspiration is in the air! Awe! Christmas Cottage and Blue Twin Sheds!
    You do surround yourself with magical beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting charming places like this is definitely my cup of tea. So many interesting things to see. Your pictures were wonderful.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened