Thursday, 28 January 2016

Snail Mail love

I started pen paling almost a year ago and it has been quite a journey, getting to know new people and making new friends, I really wouldn't know what to do without snail mail these days!

A handy Mail journal to record incoming and outgoing letters


A clear folder for keeping letters in that need replies


Lovely stickers for the backs of envelopes


Storage for Project Life cards and other bits


Polaroid postcards and cute envelopes


Folder stuffed to capacity with ephemera! 



Collection of decorative stamps


Yes I love snail mail :)


Just about close the folder


Boxes of letters, postcards and ATC's



Do you love receiving beautiful mail?






3 comments:

  1. You are SOOooo organized! Mine gets away from my control from time to time! But I think I have sorted it out....for now! I love snail mailing! Although it takes me forever to create a response, OCD , perfection and mainly procrastination! You didn't realize how Layered I am did you? hahah!
    You always inspire Order! I will try and follow....wink, wink..
    Huge hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just saw some Poloroid cards at Target this morning. They're so cool. I remember the Poloroid days of taking pictures. You have organized everything so well. Love the card, Deliver Happiness. :)

    Yes, I love receiving mail and sending it too.

    Have a happy weekend.

    love, ~me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never have guessed that you were new to this because you are so creative and organized. I've been at it for over 30 years and have a disaster to show for it lol

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened