Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Getting clean for Spring!

I have decided to have a good old clear out, and i'm not talking house cleaning.  I am experimenting by not eating any potatoes, bread, buns, cakes, biscuits etc for the month on March.  I have also sourced a "cleansing drink" that I would like to share with you today.  By the end of this month I 'should' see and feel an improvement.  I'm not an overeater but like many I sometimes eat 'stodge' and of course this doesn't make you feel great.

This is how I make this drink - it's easy with good natural ingredients - have a go!

I tend to make a pint and drink it just before lunch, but it's up to you when you have it, you will 
need :

One unwaxed lemon


One inch of FRESH ginger, peeled and sliced.


One eighth of a teaspoon of ground Turmeric (I guessed this one), just used the tip of the spoon.

(honey if required for sweetness)

Two and a half cups of water
********************************************
Pour water into a saucepan and bring to the boil.  Once boiled turn off heat and add the turmeric, lemon and ginger - and stir.  Cover and set aside for 30 mins.  After this time drain the liquid and drink!  It should still be nicely warm.  Do this each day for a good cleanse :)

Anyone else agree that the aroma of fresh ginger is divine?

xx






2 comments:

  1. Smells wonderful!
    Keep your vitamins up during this time of purging! ( from experience).
    Eat naturally and be healthy naturally! xoDebi

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you are cleansing yourself for a month by not eating certain foods. Lemon has great health benefits, and I love anything with lemon. Good luck!

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened