Thursday, 7 April 2016

Keeping Recipe Journals

Keeping Recipe Journals wasn't something I intended to do, it just happened one day.  I saw a recipe in a magazine and just ripped it out and glued it into a spare pad I had lying around.  It wasn't long before I was cutting out and pasting meals all the time.

I have 2 journals so far with invaluable hints and tips that would otherwise have been chucked out with the rubbish.  I will be doing a 'Recipe' page soon and sharing some of my favourites with you, in the meantime..


This I will share soon - it's heaven in a dish!




Even celebs have favourites to share!






If prepared to the letter this is divine - I promise!


I do my pancakes like Mum used to make :)


Room for more!


xx

2 comments:

  1. Yummy💥 Lemon Chilo I think of George Clooney & Danny Divito......they enjoy making this together! I look forward to your kitchen ideas! xoDebi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to keep a recipe journal. I have several journals, but they are just about thoughts and happenings. The lemon chillo sounds delightful.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened