Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Eastern European Rag Doll - just for Valentines Day

I have been fascinated by these lovely little rag dolls lately.  They crop up all over Pinterest so I thought I would try to make one.  Some people keep them as a lucky talisman.  No sewing involved, just folding and tying together of materials to make the doll and clothes.  I think she look more Japanese.  I had to put one stitch in the middle of the heart (as I didn't have my glue gun handy!).

Happy Valentines Day everyone!






💕💕💕



2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just darling. You did a wonderful job making her. I love dolls, and especially cloth dolls. I can't believe there is no sewing involved. I love the heart in the back. She is sweet.

    love, ~Sheri

    ps when I was cleaning out my profile page, I think you were deleted, so here I am following you again. : )

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened