Monday, 6 February 2017

Stick with what you know (is sometimes best)!

Just before 2017 I made a name change to my blog, thinking 'new year, new start' and all that, I realised very quickly that it was the wrong decision, apart from putting a new link to my new 'name' (that no one actually clicked on!) I lost around 35 followers almost overnight :(  So this morning I went back to the original name of Rosa Lily, and somehow it feels right again.

Anyone else done something like that and regretted it?  Like to hear what you think.

❤❤

1 comment:

  1. I've always like Rosa Lily, such a charming name. Yes, I've done things I regretted, like deleted your blog. I didn't know you were still blogging. It's been awhile.

    love, ~me

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened