I am a Londoner by birth and I lived there for 32 years, im married and am blessed to have had a lucky and extraordinary life. My home is in Sussex, I have also lived in Kent and Lincolnshire.
A few other (silly) things....
1. I was born in London on February 1st, I am an Aquarian and do possess all of their weird traits. I consider myself to be very fortunate in lots of ways.
2. My real name is not Rosa Lily, it's an old family name that I use for my blog.
3. I have long hair, perhaps unusual for my age.
4. I have a tattoo of a large tiger on my left shoulder blade (there's a rock chick in there somewhere).
5. I have no intention of ever acting my age. My husband is the same (thank goodness).
6. I love animals more than almost anything.
7. I loathe liars and cruelty (in all forms).
8. I am at that age when my hormones are confused, but I haven't killed anyone (yet)
9. I was 6 when I bought my first record and I have a vast music library, music is a healer - no doubt
10. I have also clung onto old cassettes, vinyl, videos etc..
11. I believe that what goes around - comes around - Karma in other words.
12. On my wedding day as I got out of the car at the church, a little girl (in a loud voice) said "It's the Queen !"
13. I have known my hubby all of my life.
14. I am a dreamer and often drift off into la la land
15. I'm not religious but I believe that something must have made all of this, nothing happens by chance. I also believe in guardian angels, in whatever form they appear.
16. Regrets ? I've had a few (I nearly broke into song there!), but who hasn't?
17. I wear Big Girl knickers. As for squishing myself into a pair of 'Spanx' - no thanks!
18. Charity begins at home (always)
19. I am 5ft 4in.
20. I have a real "fear" of those old type ventriloquist dummies, the ones that look like little men (shudder shudder). The film 'Magic' completely freaked me out.
21. I love the feel and look of old books - well 'old anything' really.
22. Shabby is wonderful. Retro is cool. Vintage is fabulous.
23. I love sitting and watching the world go by.....Do you get the feeling I need to get out more?
24. My childhood home was haunted.
25. I have Al Pacino's autograph.
26. I have a purple belt in karate (chop chop).
27. I have been known to ignore a knock at the door, or a phone call, if I don't want to be disturbed. I have never opened the door to a stranger - If I don't know you don't bother me.
28. I still practice yoga.
29. I can read Tarot cards .
30. I do love a glass of Baileys (no ice of course). I love Christmas. I love chocolate and dairy ice cream, together if possible.
31. In my Family Tree I have a pirate (not Johnny Depp unfortunately). A lot of my ancestors came from Jersey and Alderney.
32. I have lived in many many properties since 1986 - wanderlust maybe?
33. My favourite sound is a cats purr. My favourite sight? - Butterflies dancing. Worst trait? - Never finishing anything I sta........... Best trait? - Empathy
Describe myself in 3 words
CREATIVE UNCONVENTIONAL UNPREDICTABLE